Follow these steps to participate in mega property E-auction by SBI today
New Delhi: Leading lender State Bank of India has come out with a mega property e-auction event which is being conducted today, gthat is, 30 December. The event will include residential and commercial properties which have been mortgaged.
Given below are the steps for taking part in the e-auction:
• Earnest Money Deposit for the property one is interested in, as mentioned in the e-auction notice.
• KYC documents have to be submitted to concerned branch of SBI as mentioned in the portal of the bank.
• A Digital Signature is required by bidders. The bidders can approach e-auctioneers or any agency authorised by SBI to get a digital signature. The process is very simple and takes very little time.
• Login id and password of the bidders will be sent to the email-id of bidders by e-auctioneers after they have made Earnest Money Deposit and submitted the KYC papers.
• Bidders will have to login on the portal of and bid in the auction timings.
Given below are the important website links for bidders:
• C1 India Pvt Ltd : https://www.bankeauctions.com/Sbi
• e-Procurement Technologies Ltd : https://sbi.auctiontiger.net/EPROC/
• Displaying of the properties at : https://ibapi.in
• For auction platform: https://www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome/ibapi/index.jsp